Return And Refund Policy
1. Should there be any discrepancy of products delivered and the customer wishes for return and replacement, please notify us via email email@example.com within fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase.
2. The customer is advised to wait for our instruction for the next course of action. Please allow up to 7 working days for your inquiry to be processed.
3. Products is not refundable but replacement of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the product delivered in a damaged or defective condition
b. If the product is expired;
c. If the product is different from the order delivered. Product for exchange shall be returned in its original condition,
quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
4. If any product which was not included in the customer's order is delivered to the customer, Alpro Pharmacy shall collect the product from the customer.
5. If the customer has been charged for a product which has not been delivered, Alpro Pharmacy shall refund the customer the value of the product as originally charged to the customer.
6. The return of a product by a customer does not automatically warrant for a refund. Alpro Pharmacy will inspect the returned product upon receipt of the same. If the conditions in Item No. 3 of this Return and Replacement Policy is fulfilled, we will reimburse the customer of its courier charges for returning of the product to us provided that the courier payment slip is furnished to us.
7. Please return the affected products to the following address:
Alpro Alliance Sdn. Bhd.
No 2, Jalan PDS 4,PD Sunggala Gateway,71050 Port Dickson,Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
We are always here to help, if you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org